cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POOR SERVICE

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a sony sp on the credit contract since sept last year  it is not a good phone dosent always get calls and texts ,it has been back to o2 via the repair service twice and into the local store twice it has been  messing about since january so after contacting customer services via the phone was offered a credit refund and paper work would be sent out to clear the remaining charges this was last week and no paper work has arrived , as i do not see that i should get a recon as it is 9  months of a 24 months contract  ( this option was offered by on line chat ),and been duff for the last 6 months ,so i opted for the offer over the phone which was not paying the remainder of the contract and take out a new contract ,well today after phoning customer services and giving my information and waiting for an answer to the said issue which my home phone telephone battery went flat it was a long time  ,i get an e-mail tonight telling me they tried phoning ( phone dosent always work) for me to upgrade via refresh and i could get 25% off my remaining contract ,bla , bla , bla  please can some one read the notes taken over this issue  about this phone and the issues which have been raised with o2  thanks

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

We are all customers here.

phone O2 on 202 is the best course of action.

Edit or on

From a landline 0344 8090202 Standard UK Rate

Last resort http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

We are all customers here.

phone O2 on 202 is the best course of action.

Edit or on

From a landline 0344 8090202 Standard UK Rate

Last resort http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

O2 won't respond or pick up your post on the community. You will have to call them directly to sort this out for you.

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for reply's ,seems using the phone dont work ether as i have been in contact and they have been reading the file still no answer ,,

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

well if thats the standerd of service me thinks o2 wont be trading in the uk in a year or 2

Message 5 of 5