cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYG to Contract

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have recently got a Blackberry Curve 3G on a 24 month contract and when I go to view my bill online I get this message...
"For some reason we do not have a pay monthly online bill associated with the "username and password" you have signed in with.
To view a pay monthly online bill you will need to have set up a pay monthly mobile phone account and when you set this account up you would have been given, or chosen a username and password. You need to use these original 'sign in' details to view your bill online."

However, I had already signed up to the O2 website with my previous phone which was PAYG and had the same number. My previous phone was a Sony Ericsson w580i if that helps.
Sorry if this doesn't make sense.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anyone? 😕
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you are trying to sign in with your old payg username and password, then it won't work. When you took out the contract a new online account was automatically created for you. This is the only account that will display your bill info so it would be pointless trying to register your own. If you haven't got the sign in details that o2 would have emailed you just call cs. They will tell you your username over the phone and send you a ' one time' password by SMS which will allow you to set your own password for future use. You will then have access to your bill.
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just had a look at the contract and on it there is a part that says "my o2 user name" would that be it?
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would imagine so, it should display as a email address, but when using it as a username you leave off the '@o2.co.uk' bit and just use the first part.
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
got it, thanks for the help slight_smile
Message 6 of 6