Did you mean: 

PAYG Airtime

MattHead93
Level 3: Thinker
  • 14 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Hi guys, 

I currently top-up by £15 every month to receive my call plan (Unlimited Text and Web). However, I rarely use all of my monthly airtime in making calls.

I was wondering if anyone would be able to give me a rough estimate of how many minutes £15 airtime supplies me with for the following:

- O2 to O2 calls

- calls to other networks

- landline calls

Thank you very much!

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

I dont think you'll get anyone on here willing to sit and calculate this for you!

But if you want to work it out yourself:

O2 to O2 calls - 25p a minute for the first 3 minutes then 5p per minute for the rest of the day.

Calls to other networks - 25p a minute 

Landline Calls - The same as O2 to O2 calls.

Okay I gave in and tried to work it out, but dont take this as gospel:

*I calculate that you can make 60 minutes of calls to other networks with your £15.

*If you make a single call to a UK Landline or an O2 number you can get 288 minutes worth of talktime. (This figure will be lower if you make more than one call)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

I dont think you'll get anyone on here willing to sit and calculate this for you!

But if you want to work it out yourself:

O2 to O2 calls - 25p a minute for the first 3 minutes then 5p per minute for the rest of the day.

Calls to other networks - 25p a minute 

Landline Calls - The same as O2 to O2 calls.

Okay I gave in and tried to work it out, but dont take this as gospel:

*I calculate that you can make 60 minutes of calls to other networks with your £15.

*If you make a single call to a UK Landline or an O2 number you can get 288 minutes worth of talktime. (This figure will be lower if you make more than one call)

Message 2 of 3

MattHead93
  • 14 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Thank you very much, PapaDug!

Just providing me with the price data, you've helped me masses!

Also, I can verify that your calculations are correct - I quickly ran through them too!
Thank you again slight_smile

Message 3 of 3