Did you mean: 

Overcharged again on my plan

MC5
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi all

About 4 months ago I paid off both my phones with o2 and went sim only considerably saving us a monthly layout

I set a spend cap at Zero Tolerance so what we are billed should be just what was agreed monthly

The account was set on 25gb data with unlimited calls and texts for both phones coming to £30 per month and a 36 month contract.

a few months in and we got a bill which exceeded this and when I called up about it was told it was a computer glitch and they had only taken £30 the figures on the bill would be corrected shortly.

When I checked my bank they were correct only took £30 despite the bill claiming £37

Today they have billed me £37 and my bank statement said they have taken £43 so Ive now got to call up again and sort this out.

Is this a regular occurance is it happening to other on here.  I find it stressful that they are not sticking to the contract agreement with the spend cap applied

regards

Mark

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MC5
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Ok Thankyou I think Ive discovered whats happening

When we signed up for this new deal we were given 6 months Disney free and that is £5.99 per month.

that would be what the £13 is so Ive managed to solve the mistery now.  we really dont need both the phones with disney so I will call up tomorrow and get one taken off as we watch films together and its just a waste.

That should save £5.99 we normally connect via our amazon fire stick and this should still be possible with just one account having disney.  so thank you everyone and hope this reply might clear up this for somebody else

regards

MC5

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122361 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MC5 
The problem is, we have no access to your account on here a we are all customers like yourself. I'll ask one of our account advisors to look at this for you but they won't be on until 8.30am tomorrow.

@O2Danielcould you help @MC5 with this please?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

MC5
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Ok Thankyou I think Ive discovered whats happening

When we signed up for this new deal we were given 6 months Disney free and that is £5.99 per month.

that would be what the £13 is so Ive managed to solve the mistery now.  we really dont need both the phones with disney so I will call up tomorrow and get one taken off as we watch films together and its just a waste.

That should save £5.99 we normally connect via our amazon fire stick and this should still be possible with just one account having disney.  so thank you everyone and hope this reply might clear up this for somebody else

regards

MC5

Message 3 of 8

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

MC5
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thank you for this I'll get that sorted.

Very kind of you to help

MC5

Message 5 of 8

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122361 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Pleased it's sorted @MC5 thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 8

O2Daniel
  • 67 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Cleoriff 

Can you confirm this is now sorted @MC5, and you no longer need my support?

Danny.

signature
Message 8 of 8