Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over charged bill

Aberdeenshire
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I go online and pay my bills every month. I managed to pay my own mobile bill and my kids 2 tablets bill payments failed told me to contact my bank. Phoned my bank, they said everything is fine on their end to phone o2. U can imagine the hassle i had tryin to speak to anyone at all with o2. They were only accepting calls about upgrade or leaving them. So i thought id try pay it through automated service which went through fine. They didnt tell me how much they were taking off just said a txt was sent to the sim card, which i didnt think to check to be honest because i never have issues paying it online i thought it would be same. So airtime bills came off for 15.70 (2 tablets) and 4.00 for the device. Then i hung up and phoned back with the other tablet number to pay the remaining 4.00 for that device. Thats what usually happens online. I cjecked my bank afterward and they have deducted 19.70 twice! So theyv charged me for 4 tablets instead of 2. How am i supposed to rectify this when i cant get through to o2 and i cant see any online o2 chat like theyr used to be? Moneys tight as it is with the lockdown in place so i would ideally like the 15.70 back and not just off next months bill.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Aberdeenshire 

Just keep trying to call Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122923 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Aberdeenshire 

There is no chat due to the current pandemic.

You need to speak to O2. All numbers are in this guide. Try any or all. Press any option even if it isn't the one you want. They will deal with you regardless.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

Aberdeenshire
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanku il give it a try xxx
Message 4 of 4