Did you mean: 

Out of Contract - Changing Tarrif

DavidGP
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

HI All

Current 24M contract ended in November 2019, gained a letter in moving me to a 30 day O2 Refreash at £22pm (Unlimited call/Text + 1GB data) but trying to contact (know busy) O2 to have this moved to what I can see is a Pay Monthy Sim Only at £19pm with Unlimited call/Text + 3GB data which better value, OK I know only £3 difference, but keep getting a "Goodbye" when going through options on phone. 

I'd get a new 24M contract with new phone but sadly no current phones I like at present so just want to make that decision later hence 30 day rolling.

Any easy way to do this online as generally I'd go into store to have changes made, but rightly so stores are closed at present.

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@DavidGP 

You can upgrade your tariff in your MyO2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Use the upgrade option in My O2, not change tariff.

Then choose sim only, 100GB for £20 and 6 months Disney+ free.

Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122356 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@DavidGP 

If you have an upgrade option in My O2 then use that. However you may have to do the first month on the current one

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

DavidGP
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks all 

I will give these suggestions a go but pretty sure I didnt see the option for the £19pm 3GB 30-day but will look again.

@Cleoriff  I thought I may end up doing the 1st month like this then change later.

Never know in a few months or so maybe a new phone I like.

Again cheers ALL for the suggestions.

Message 5 of 5