Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordering a device : please read.

Alaina
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So my sim is going to arrive in few days and I haven't heard about the email for the device I have purchased with it. Its a monthly payment. I'm worried that I may have only purchased the sim but not the device? Maybe I do need to cancel and have to purchase the order again . I want to cancel but not so sure because my sim will be arriving in few days. O2emma has messaged me and couldn't get through the security questions and it wasn't successful even though I know my details are correct. ( maybe it didn't work because I'm a new costumer ) as she said.

Hope to hear from anyone who could be useful. I wish to cancel ASAP. Do I get charged if I dont activate my sim card??? I have recieved my first bill 😕 and wish to cancel it.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Alaina 

If @O2Emma can't help, no one here can.

If you can access your MyO2 you can reset your security question if you have forgotten it.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

O2Emma
Former Staff
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Afternoon @MI5 I will try again for @Alaina grin

signature
Message 3 of 4

O2Emma
Former Staff
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @Alaina I have just started so I will private message you please update your security question and answer on My O2.

signature
Message 4 of 4