Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Stuck on Processing

Brian_Fly
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

So i am really confused. Ordered an Apple Watch Ultra on 03 Feb using click and collect to my local store, which said would be today (05 Feb). I decided to add an upfront payment and processed as normal (note that this is then linked to my existing iPhone contract). Received emails confirming order number and sending signed CCA etc across.

Also received a text confirming my order NC-xxxxxxx has gone through and to check progress through my O2 etc. Also received a text with a VAT invoice.

However I haven't received any dispatch message and when i check the order tracker it just says "Processing" but also "The order is currently in transit and cannot be cancelled. Please wait for the notification from the store and then try again".

Customer services are no help. They are going round in circles and flip from saying its literally in transit (but have no details) to then saying that the process would say there might be checks happening. Has anyone had anything similar as this is so odd and the fact that even O2 cant confirm one way or the other makes it even worse.

Thanks

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Looks like you should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you

See links below

Or you can call them from 8am to 8pm on 0808 002 0202 or 0800 081 0255

or call the store

Store locator | O2 UK | Find Your Nearest O2 Store

Message 2 of 7

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10363 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3043 Solutions

@Brian_Fly 

Ring the store and ask them if they have received it, as they dont always process click and collects straight away, and it also depends if they sold the one they had in between you placing the order and you completing the order.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 7

Cewl
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Did you manage to sort this out after? I’m currently in the exact same position after ordering an Ultra for click and collect

Message 4 of 7

Oxonian
Level 30: Meditator
  • 6899 Posts
  • 129 Topics
  • 24 Solutions

@Cewl 

If you are addressing that question to @Brian_Fly, you need to tag him thus ! 😀  

Message 5 of 7

Brian_Fly
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi. Sorry, yes it did eventually get sorted. Well the system didn’t update itself until after the event. Nobody can really answer what happened but it went through. 

Message 6 of 7

Oxonian
Level 30: Meditator
  • 6899 Posts
  • 129 Topics
  • 24 Solutions

@Cewl 

You now know that @Brian_Fly got his issue resolved - but are you sorted yet or not ? 

If not, did you follow @jonsie's advice to contact the sales' team ?  

Message 7 of 7