cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online top up not working

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been trying to top up my phone online, it lets me fill all details including card details etc, it then flashes verified b but doesn't allow pasord, then goes back to screen saying something is broken. have tried online help but they just suggested buying a bvoucher. I want the convenience of online top up. any ideas?

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
The first top up has to be done by voucher.
After that, you can top up online but it needs a voucher first time to activate the online system.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
The first top up has to be done by voucher.
After that, you can top up online but it needs a voucher first time to activate the online system.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks, will give it a go, shame Its not made clearer on website
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
It's something we have been petitioning O2 to fix for quite a while now.......

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122348 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

We did manage to get it in our guidelines though:smileywink:....https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Pay-and-Go/How-can-I-pay-my-bill/ba-p/1014090

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

We did manage to get it in our guidelines though:smileywink:....https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Pay-and-Go/How-can-I-pay-my-bill/ba-p/1014090

Yes of course. The forum would be useless if we weren't accurate with our advice Smiley LOL

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6