cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On o2 already just taken virgin package that included new o2 sim can I exchange my original o2

Millybooth67
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have a o2 pay monthly account , I have just taken out a broadband tv deal with virgin that includes a o2 sim pay monthly …. I had to use a new email address for this as couldn’t be issued with my already running o2 account for some reason  … is there any way I can add this new account onto my current o2 account and if I decide to use the new pay monthly sim myself can I swap and keep my current o2 phone number and end my current sim deal and use the the new sim issued as its better tariff deal . 
any help would be much appreciated . Very little information on this online .. 

many thanks 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@Millybooth67 

Once your original contract has reached it's minimum term you can migrate your number to the new one Guide: Migration & porting into O2  

If you do it before the minimum term is reached you will have to pay early termination fees.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@Millybooth67 

Once your original contract has reached it's minimum term you can migrate your number to the new one Guide: Migration & porting into O2  

If you do it before the minimum term is reached you will have to pay early termination fees.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Millybooth67
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for that . just 3 months left on contract so not that long .. thanks for your help

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

Welcome

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4