Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Obtaining Proof of purchase - blood from stone anyone

dillonspopps
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have been trying now over a week to obtain a proof of purchase for accessories purchased with my phone in Feb 2017 so i can provide this to the insurance company who currently have my phone.  First i was told i would recieve in the post then it didnt come then i was told i will get it via email in 48hrs it didnt come then i was told they cant provide me with it.....

They can see on their system that I bought accessories through O2 but yet cant provide me with a copy of the reciept and the insurance company (which is also through O2) wont accept my claim unless I can prove the purchase.  This is typical and as usual I have been passed left right and still nothing as been done, can someone help me or advise please...

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
We are only customers like yourself so cannot influence what O2 should be doing to help you.
Do they show in recent orders in your MyO2?
http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
We are only customers like yourself so cannot influence what O2 should be doing to help you.
Do they show in recent orders in your MyO2?
http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
When you ordered the phone and accessories they would have emailed them to you so check there
Message 3 of 6

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi @dillonspopps how are you getting on with this issue? Have you managed to get the proof of purchase you needed? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 6

dillonspopps
  • 10 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Martin & everyone that responded....Managed to get this sorted in the end by going on to MyO2 and going through my bills around that period to which I managed to find the invoice  I then had to screen shot what the payment for as it would only allow me to print my bill which doesnt show (just says other orders and when you click it wont allow print) exactly what the charge was for.

I just wished people in customer services knew this.  Many Thanks

Message 5 of 6

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Really pleased to hear that you got this sorted @dillonspoppssmiling

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 6