Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OUTGOING CALLS MISSING ON MY BILLING DETAILS

seashfield
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I need to be able to access my outgoing 101/999 calls, there is no history on my bill (contract) that I've made these calls. I know for a fact that they've been contacted as I have screenshots, but it's not come up! Do 999/101 calls come up as a different number on outgoing calls? 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144462 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@seashfield 

Calls to emergency services and others such as ChildLine are not shown for safety reasons and protection of vulnerable persons.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

seashfield
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Do you know if there's any way to get this information? Would I just have to call the 101 line? 

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144462 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

I don't believe it's possible at all @seashfield as they aren't recorded anywhere.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10199 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@seashfield 

The only way to get hold of this data is via a court order and as such would need to be as part of a criminal investigation..

If you want them from 101 or the Emergency services it would require again probably a court order this data comes under the SAR Exemptions so that wouldnt work either..

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144462 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

This has been raised in the past and O2 have told us they aren't recorded on the system, so no way at all of getting any info.....

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6