cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ONGOING PROBLEMS WITH INTERNATIONAL FAVOURITES SIGN IN

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the INTERNATIONAL FAVOURITES 3 BOLT ON for a week or two now. I have unsuccessfully signed into this site on a daily basis!!! On trying to sign in and manage my numbers or check what allowance I have left a code is sent to my mobile. I enter the code on the website as instructed, and a page pops up saying OBJECT MOVED TO HERE when you click on here it takes you back to the page, to enter the code sent to your mobile!!!!

THIS IS A DAILY OCCURRENCE NO MATTER HOW MANY CODES ARE SENT TO YOU! THIS IS A DAILY OCCURRENCE NO MATTER WHAT PAGE YOU USE TO ACCESS THE WEB, i.e. Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox...

Is anyone else experiencing this or do they have a solution PLEEEEEASSSSSSEEEEE???

CHEERS!!!

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Contact O2 for help with this.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Contact O2 for help with this.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Message 2 of 5

Perkin
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've had exactly the same problem since signing up for this service. Contacting O2 Customer Services does not solve it. They deny knowing anything about this problem or that anyone else has ever experienced it. Mainly they claim that the problem lies with my browser settings or laptop... I've had to request changes to my Int Fav numbers via their Live Chat service, which resulted in errors being introduced, a further 4 live chats sessions and 2 weeks passed before the numbers were all corrected and working well. I need to change numbners again and I'm dreading going through the same rigmarole again. O2, please sort out this website shambles!!!!!

Message 3 of 5

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Perkin wrote:

I've had exactly the same problem since signing up for this service. Contacting O2 Customer Services does not solve it. They deny knowing anything about this problem or that anyone else has ever experienced it. Mainly they claim that the problem lies with my browser settings or laptop... I've had to request changes to my Int Fav numbers via their Live Chat service, which resulted in errors being introduced, a further 4 live chats sessions and 2 weeks passed before the numbers were all corrected and working well. I need to change numbners again and I'm dreading going through the same rigmarole again. O2, please sort out this website shambles!!!!!

It's all in your mind, all in your mind.....there is no problem.....all in your mind..........

Message 4 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

This has been a problem for well over 12 months despite being reported on here many times. O2 seem reluctant to fix the issue.

Message 5 of 5