Did you mean: 

ONEPLUS 7T PRO

DavidAndrew
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I would love to know if O2 will be selling the Oneplus 7T Pro when announced on 10 October 2019?

O2 don't currently sell the OnePlus 7, but do sell the 6 and 6T. 

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@DavidAndrew wrote:

I would love to know if O2 will be selling the Oneplus 7T Pro when announced on 10 October 2019?

No news on that yet @DavidAndrew but if we do have anything to announce for this one, we'll let folk know on our Social Media feed and right here on the Community. We've also got a coming soon page, but Twitter and/or Community will have the news faster! 😉

Just on the subject, range decisions are something our team don't take lightly. Discussions might take weeks and months prior to announcement/launch, and can be affected by delivery timescales, contracts themselves, exclusivity, expected customer interest / sales, and no doubt a hundred other things, so that being said, it won't be very often a mobile network will be able to confirm a device is headed their way or not before the official device announcement.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

We've not heard any announcement about it but @Chris_K would know for sure.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35210 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions
And even if O2 don't offer it directly, independent retailers possibly will offer the phone you want, on the network you want, at a better price than O2.
Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Not sure why O2 stopped retailing OP devices. They must now rate as one of the most popular brands, surely?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 7

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35210 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions
You'd like to think so... Maybe the whole Huawei thing, with OPPO and OnePlus also hailing from that part of the world, scared them.
Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
More likely financial reasons.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 7

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@DavidAndrew wrote:

No news on that yet @DavidAndrew but if we do have anything to announce for this one, we'll let folk know on our Social Media feed and right here on the Community. We've also got a coming soon page, but Twitter and/or Community will have the news faster! 😉

Just on the subject, range decisions are something our team don't take lightly. Discussions might take weeks and months prior to announcement/launch, and can be affected by delivery timescales, contracts themselves, exclusivity, expected customer interest / sales, and no doubt a hundred other things, so that being said, it won't be very often a mobile network will be able to confirm a device is headed their way or not before the official device announcement.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 7 of 7