cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 upgrade via AO cancelled "due to you moving your number to the new O2 platform"

Falcon70
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi

I am currently on an 12 Month O2 Sim Only contract. The 12 month contract period is over and I believe I am now on a monthly rolling contract - I can upgrade at anytime via MyO2.

I ordered an O2 upgrade via a third party - Mobile Phones Direct (part of AO). After the order was placed it was cancelled by AO with the reason "This is due to you moving your number to the new O2 platform, which we cannot support upgrades for."

I am struggling to understand what 'new O2 platform' means - am I only able to upgrade directly via O2? 

Thank you,

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

O2 are very slowly moving all customers to a new billing platform called the 360 system

There are a lot of issues at the moment and even some O2 stores cannot access customer accounts to allow them to upgrade

It seems like you may be stuck upgrading direct with O2 although it has been known to be giving issues to some customers on the 360 system

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

O2 are very slowly moving all customers to a new billing platform called the 360 system

There are a lot of issues at the moment and even some O2 stores cannot access customer accounts to allow them to upgrade

It seems like you may be stuck upgrading direct with O2 although it has been known to be giving issues to some customers on the 360 system

Message 2 of 3

Falcon70
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Jonsie, thank you for your explanation.

Message 3 of 3