Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 text me to say they are unable to port my old number

New_Customer
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am in the process of moving my account to O2. Having filled in the relevant online forms to do so, O2 text me to say they are unable to port my old number so I ring the number given on the text. I am then asked for a login pw which they want me to give over the phone?!! Apparently it is not my online login and I don't have any other. Because I don't have the pw they will not talk any further. I ask to speak to Yolanda's line manager (Yolanda wont give any further information as to her identity) but I am informed that without said password I am unable to speak to a line manager. I have tried to contact O2 through the online help, however this is apparently busy and as such could not onto it. Basically I have no other ways of contacting O2 which is strange since they are the ones asking me to do so. Yours in total frustration as a new customer 😞

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145053 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@New_Customer 

You can reset your memorable word under your details in your MyO2.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 3

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey @New_Customer were you able to sort it out?

Message 3 of 3