Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 suck so much

Georgia8899
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My account has gone into arrears and no one notified me! They have my contact information as they have been sending me their regular promotional emails and they sent the contract to me and everything. The account is not £58.10 overdue and I was never told. I don’t have the money to cover this bill, my bill is only £8.30 a month. I’m so angry and frustrated at the lack of communication. I’m also really angry that there’s no way to get ahold of them online like they said. Due to my disabilities I am unable to speak on the phone so a phone call is completely useless to me! Please someone help, o2 are terrible 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

Message 2 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23174 Posts
  • 1027 Topics
  • 3688 Solutions

@O2Emma can you please assist @Georgia8899?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 6

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Morning @Bambino I will pick this up thanks.

Morning @Georgia8899 I will send you a private message to look into this for you.

signature
Message 4 of 6

Georgia8899
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

They are still not resolving the issue, direct debit has not been taken yet again. Paid £40 off over the past 2 months and my bill is still £54 outstanding 

Message 5 of 6

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36303 Posts
  • 233 Topics
  • 1612 Solutions

@Georgia8899 wrote:

They are still not resolving the issue, direct debit has not been taken yet again. Paid £40 off over the past 2 months and my bill is still £54 outstanding 

Did you and O2Emma not connect back in May and get this resolved? Details will be in your Private Messages here on the Forum.

Message 6 of 6