Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 sim only Upgrade enquiry.

Ashtonish84
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello I upgraded my simonly as my contract ended over a year ago so I joined a new contract (still with o2 on the same sim) and it forced me to do tick a box doing a full credit check. Everywhere I’ve read on here says you don’t do a hard search during an upgrade so theirs that. 

How long does it take to show on my account with the updated stuff as I can’t see anything on myo2 however I have a text saying thanks for your order so I’m confused here. 

thank you in advance, I have extreme paranoia and anxiety over everything like this so panicking. It was definitely a upgrade as I even screen recorded the entire process in the event it went wrong which has it?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Looks like you should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you

See links below

Or you can call them from 8am to 8pm on 0808 002 0202 or 0800 081 0255

Message 2 of 5

Ashtonish84
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I will ring them as soon as it’s open. Haven’t really had any sleep because of it. 

Since my post I’ve now lost access to myo2 and when I click my orders it just says processing even tho it’s a simple upgrade from a sim only to a cheaper tariff. 

Message 3 of 5

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6626 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1489 Solutions

Reading on here O2 appear to be doing credit checks on upgrades from time to time.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 4 of 5

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5813 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@Ashtonish84 

Given your health issues, you might find this of use :-

Accessibility & Vulnerable Customers Policy | O2

https://www.o2.co.uk/access-for-all/accessibility-vulnerable-customers-policy

The link to the "Support Request Form" will give you an alternative way of contacting O2, although I have no idea what the timescale for replies might be.  

Message 5 of 5