cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 refresh

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, i've recently got an O2 upgrade on O2 refresh. The person i spoke to in customer services told me that i could pay my phone off earlier and then cancel my airtime contract when i wanted to. But if i have  a 24 month contract, wouldnt i have pay off the remaining airtime plan in full as well. Is this true?

Stuart

Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
But do i have to pay off the remaining airtime months left in full?

In short..... No slight_smile

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi.

Clarification here ;

What if I want to leave O2 and end my O2 Refresh plan?
You just need to pay off whatever's left on your Phone Plan. Then you can either sign up to a new plan, or leave O2. If you'd like to leave O2, after you pay off your Phone Plan, ask us for your PAC code or give us notice to cancel your account.

If O2 Refresh makes it easy to leave by just paying off your phone, aren't you afraid all your customers will leave?
O2 Refresh gives customers the freedom to leave and therefore, we think, the confidence to stay. There are plenty of perks when you're an O2 customer. Exclusive offers and experiences with Priority Moments. Queue jumping with Priority Tickets. Behind-the-scenes access with Priority Sports. Not to mention free O2 Wifi, and cash for your phone with O2 Recycle. And now with O2 Refresh, the freedom to get a new phone whenever you want to.

http://www.o2.co.uk/refresh/frequent-questions
Message 2 of 10

MI5
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions
Once you have paid the phone off you are free to cancel the airtime agreement at any time regardless of length of contract remaining.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
You just pay your phone plan off and give notice to leave or ask for a PAC Code to move your number to another network.

It's all in the link I've posted.

If you want further clarification or peace of mind ring Cs on 202.
Message 5 of 10

MI5
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

In short..... No slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 6 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks "NO" answer is all i needed slight_smile
Message 7 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Glad you got your answer

wink
Message 8 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable