Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 messed up my bills and CS just lie and lie and lie, and that is you get thru

Sensotronic
Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

O2. My bills are all paid up for 2024. You screwed up my billing during the change to new billing,  payment management can see all paid up, but you sill from 27th feb say I owe for 2 numbers from feb.  Not true. Get your billing sorted. You keep cutting me off. Customer services lie and lie.  No one can sort it. And now you passed an account that was closed in 2019 and paid up to a debt collector for a number closed off in 2019. 
for a communication company. You sure don’t like to talk or tell the truth.  Resolver don’t want to know as they are swamped with complaints.  And your own complaints department does not exist. Shocking useless company. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144688 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions

@Sensotronic 

You can get in touch with Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217

Payment Management opening hours:

Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm

Saturday – 8am to 6pm

Sunday – 9am to 6pm

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Sensotronic
  • 14 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have contacted PM about 30 times in the last 2months. If you get thru after being on hold for 45mins plus, you speak to an agent explain everything and they do nothing.  Last PM guy could see all the correct payments and said the account was all up to date, then said I can do nothing and passed me on the useless CS team to raise a missing payment or something request, problem was I had to re explain everything to a CS agent off shore who had no clue what I was talking about then cut me off.   I’m seeking legal advice on this. O2 are useless and CS are just passing you from agent to agent.  Even the hold music puts you off calling

Message 3 of 6

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6031 Posts
  • 104 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

It is not clear @Sensotronic whether or not you have actually lodged a formal complaint, but if you have not, you need to look at :-

How to Complain | Help | O2

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf (o2.co.uk)

https://www.o2.co.uk/documents/456036/4246828/Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf

I am not sure on what grounds you intend to take legal action, but I believe that your grievance would appear stronger if you have properly exhausted both O2's internal complaints' route and a referral to the Ombudsman. 👍 

Message 4 of 6

Sensotronic
  • 14 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

We’ll have complained to o2 over the last 2months over 15times and each time i call them.   Now have a case with the communication ombudsman.   O2 complaints dept never contact you and do not adhere to there own policy of contacting you in 3 days. Shambals lire's and down right shocking company.

Message 5 of 6

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6031 Posts
  • 104 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

Good luck with the Communication Ombudsman @Sensotronic ; please keep us updated on developments ! 👍

Message 6 of 6