Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 WEBSITE

Claridges7
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi wave !  I hop you are all well and keeping safe.

I've been trying to do a phone device upgrade today (3x) with O2 Refresh but everytime I click "go to basket" this message comes up - "This page isn't working. If the problem continues, contact the site owner. HTTP ERROR 400".  So does anyone here know what's wrong with the O2 website?  Is it down or something?

I hope somebody can help.  My phone died 2 days ago, doesn't work anymore so I desperately need a new phone device.

Thanks in advance.  Have a good evening.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Try a different browser or try and call to upgrade https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...
Stay home. Stay safe.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35224 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Hi @Claridges7  - if you have a different browser on your PC or laptop, try using that.

It's often the case that Chrome works better than Firefox, which works better than Internet Explorer.

Good luck, and welcome!

Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122371 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Claridges7 

It may be one of the many system errors on the website currently. If not back up and running by tomorrow you will hve to call customer services Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions