Did you mean: 

O2 Travel Inclusive Zone vs O2 Travel

Iancoolie
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I am travelling to Hong Kong and New Zealand next month.  My tariff includes the O2 Travel Inclusive Zone bolt on which I’ve checked gives me a free daily allowance whilst in NZ, but not whilst in Hong Kong. In order to get the allowance in Honk Kong I will have to add O2 Travel to my account. My question is, if both bolt ons are included on my account, will the Travel Inclusive Zone bolt (free) on take precedence over the Travel bolt on (£4.99 / day) whilst I’m using my mobile in NZ, or should I make sure the Travel bolt on is removed for that part of the trip?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Iancoolie 

The correct bolt on will automatically be applied when in each country so just make sure both are active before you travel. 
Guide: Roaming MegaGuide 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122361 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Iancoolie 

You should have no problem with either. It's always better to add the O2 travel bolt on before you leave the UK anyway as it sometimes takes 24 hrs to activate. 

If you have any issues then just give customer services a call Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Hope you have a great time and welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10669 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
That trip sounds fantastic @Iancoolie
Enjoy it and welcome to the o2 community forum 👍

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED