cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Travel Inclusive Zone - In-Country Calling Free?

Ponty79
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The o2 CSR has just insisted to me that I can call in-country numbers (as part of my 120 mins per day allownace) - calling a USA landline/mobile whilst in the USA - as long as I have the o2 Travel Inclusive feature enabled on my phone and that I am in one of the relevant cuntries.  However, I cannot find anything to confirm this on the o2 web site.  Can anyone confirm?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123072 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@Ponty79 

All you need to know about O2 Inclusive here

https://www.o2.co.uk/international/travel-inclusive-zone 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10226 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3013 Solutions

@Ponty79

It quite clearly states in the T&C's that :

https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/o2travel-paymonthly-terms-and-conditions

Charges for O2 Travel Subscription

If your signed up to O2 Travel Subscription a daily charge will be applied automatically on the days that you use any data whilst within your selected destination, make a voice call back to the UK, including Voicemail (901) retrieval and voice calls whilst in your selected destination or send a text message back to the UK and whilst in your selected destination. In all destinations where O2 Travel is available, the daily charge will be £4.99 for each day used and covers data, calls and texts in your chosen destination of travel and back to the UK.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144613 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27728 Solutions

@Ponty79 wrote:

The o2 CSR has just insisted to me that I can call in-country numbers (as part of my 120 mins per day allownace) - calling a USA landline/mobile whilst in the USA - as long as I have the o2 Travel Inclusive feature enabled on my phone and that I am in one of the relevant cuntries.  However, I cannot find anything to confirm this on the o2 web site.  Can anyone confirm?

Yes, on this occasion, you have been given the correct info.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4