Did you mean: 

O2 Switch Up Return Address For Old Phone

CorvusCaledonia
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hey everyone,

Just wondering if anyone can advise what address I need to post the old phone back to?

For info, I did an online Switch Up with Click and Collect at my local store. Got my new phone all set up then went back to the store to ask about returning the old one. They said they couldn't take it due to being an online one, didn't have the address, but could give me a bag.

I contacted customer service via chat and they seemed determined to push me back to the store...

Im a little stuck for what I'm to do here and need to get tny old phone returned so I'm not paying double!

Any help appreciated!

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144956 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27778 Solutions

@CorvusCaledonia 

It will have to go back to Ingram Micro but you will need a reference number so no point just posting it.

You need to get back onto O2 unfortunately.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144956 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27778 Solutions

@CorvusCaledonia 

It will have to go back to Ingram Micro but you will need a reference number so no point just posting it.

You need to get back onto O2 unfortunately.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

CorvusCaledonia
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks, I figured I was going to have to go back in. Fingers crossed they'll give me what I need this time!

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144956 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27778 Solutions

Good luck @CorvusCaledonia 

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4