cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Suprises

Anonymous
Not applicable
So I always top-up £10 since I only need Unlimited texts on text and web so I only need £10 and get the Silver surprise and only win stuff like free calls for a week.

But I heard lots of Rumours about the Gold ones.

Like these:-

* You get 3 or more ducks instead of 1
* You always win sometime good like top-ups not just free texts
* You have more chance of winning top-ups
* You get more than one surprise with each duck.

Can someone tell me as when I get my new one I may top up £15 for web access so I wanna know what surprises I will get.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't rate the gold surprises, yes you get three ducks, you always get the same surprises no matter what duck you choose! £5 voucher off Firebox or Blockbuster. 1 months free browsing or Picture messaging.
Message 3 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
I already have 12000 txts and just won another 35 on o2 surprises :mansurprised:
Message 4 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't rate the gold surprises, yes you get three ducks, you always get the same surprises no matter what duck you choose! £5 voucher off Firebox or Blockbuster. 1 months free browsing or Picture messaging.

same surprise?
that looks like 4 different ones to me.
Message 5 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes I mean the same 4 surprises, I cannot use any of them. I would have liked some free texts or calls as my surprise.
Message 6 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Surprises are trying to get you to use things ob your phone that you wouldn't normally use
Message 7 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
just topped up £10...and like every one else was offered rubbish...so i didn't even bother collecting the prize..makes you wander why 02 even bother..there not going to give away anything useful...i wander how how much you have to top up to get a really nice prize....IF they exist !!!!
Message 8 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Throwing your toys out of the pram because you don't get a prize you "want". Seems to me incredibly childish.

You've got one person saying they only get useless prizes like vouchers and would like calls and texts.

You've got another person saying that they only get useless prizes like calls and texts and would like vouchers.
Message 9 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
it gets much worse than what people are putting on here surprises complaints are sometimes rather amusing
Message 10 of 12