Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Returns Team

Cellular_Data
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 19 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm a little bit concerned about O2's returns process and team that deals with Returned handsets.

I returned a device a while ago I requested a cancellation back in early August when I recieved a shiny new device of the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G. I then placed a additional line order for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G as this was a newer handset and available within the 14 day cooling down period in which I purchased the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G.

Obviously as it was a newer device I wished to keep the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G and return the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G and I expected this to be a somewhat easy process.

I'm concerned that O2 Returns team didn't automatically cancel my contract and left it running into Arrears and missed payments and likely was eventually going to default. I didn't expect to call up almost a month later to inform O2 that I returned my device I expected it to be a automatic system. It raises a few red flags as a example what if I completely forgot about it and they kept the account running and I got a Default and/or CCJ against myself due to this?

I do like O2 but I feel they have let me down on this particular instance.

I would request O2 to make changes to this as it could get them into trouble.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Sounds normal for O2. The customer always has to chase up and check they've done as expected.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I agree @Cellular_Data . It's pretty poor that the customer has to do the chasing. slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 3