cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Open - what do you get ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I upgraded my phone in September 2013 via an O2 store and used the o2 open code to get 30% off the libe rental.

I want to upgrade later this year and after looking on here saw a link which stated that with o2 open you also get 25% off the price of the handset. I emailed O2 to ask why I hadn't got this when I originally upgraded and they said that it is only available when you upgrade over the phone and not in store. 

Nowhere on the poster does it say this and when I upgraded there were o2 open flyers in the shop. She also said that the deal had now changed and that they were now offering £20 off the handset. I asked for a web link to the new deal and she said there wasn't one. All very strange.

Does anyone have the latest info on this deal ? I need to balance up the savings with moving to carphone warehouse who don't offer o2 open but have cheaper tarifs.

tks in advance

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144478 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27684 Solutions
That isn't available across all handsets unfortunately.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Do you have the link that says this?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

That's for the "Help at hand" handset only:

http://static.o2.co.uk/www/docs/kana/help-at-hand-user-guide_280113.pdf

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 144478 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27684 Solutions
That isn't available across all handsets unfortunately.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

tks. I thought it meant any handset. I hadn't heard of that one before now. I want the s5 as the s6 is useless to me without an sd card and removeable battery. Think carephone warehouse will work out cheaper.

Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 144478 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27684 Solutions
You should get some good deals on the S5 if you shop around......

Currently using:
Message 7 of 7