Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 International calling problem!!!

Adar
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I need help from someone to tell me what is going on! My mum has the international calling bolt on to call abroad and when she calls the person sounds fine to us but on the other side they say that our voice sounds really far away and deep. Please help as this is the only way my mum can communicate with her mum. Thanks.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12054 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1123 Solutions
Does she have this problem with any other calls @Adar?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 6

Adar
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
No, this only happens when she calls someone abroad and we’ve tried calling another person instead of her mum and it still happens.
Message 3 of 6

gmarkj
  • 12054 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1123 Solutions
Have you got a different phone you could try the sim card in?
If not, try getting a new sim card from a shop/customer services and see if that helps @Adar.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Message 4 of 6

Adar
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
We’ve tried it on 2 different phones and they can barely hear us, it progressively got worse now. Anything I could do to fix this issue?
Message 5 of 6

gmarkj
  • 12054 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1123 Solutions
First thing to try then would be a new sim card.
Pop down to your local o2 shop with some photo ID or call customer services to request a replacement.
If that doesn't fix it then you would need to call customer services and ask them to check if there are any issues/fixes they are aware of.

Message 6 of 6