cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Family Bolt On

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,
I've been tryin to buy the Family Bolt On via the website, Is it not working for everyone or just me??
When i failed to be able to do this, i rang O2 and visited them in store, but they said it HAD to be purchased by me, at home, on the internet. Im tryin to get this so i can spend less each month on my bill, but its proving to be a nightmare, someone helpppp!!!

xx
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, do the login details that you have for the o2 website allow you to view your bill? To check, get logged in and click 'my o2' then 'balances and bills'. If you can't get into your bill then it's because the details you have aren't linked to your account so it won't let you buy the bolt on either, customer services will be able to give you a login that will work.

If you can get into your bill ok but still get an error with the family bolt on then...emm...I'm not sure! grin Is the problem that you can't add it at all or is it with setting up the group?
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
LisaG what happens when you try to purchase the bolt on?
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
This message shows up when i click on "Buy"

There has been a problem
There has been a problem with Family Management Application , you cannot access the family management features; however you are free to view other contents .

is this happening to everyone?

x
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is the exact message I keep getting.
I've purchased the bolt on online, along with a Simplicity 20 Sim card, and no doubt O2 will be billing me the £7.50 a month itemised on my bill, but as yet, I've been unable to actually enter my 5 numbers!!! I just want the piece of mind that comes from knowing my kids can get hold of me even when their PAYG credit is out.
Have your problems been resolved yet or are they still ongoing?
Message 5 of 5