cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Best customer service bar none

Anonymous
Not applicable

I saw all these posts on this forum and noticed there isnt a single one that praises o2 customer support. Personally I think they are brilliant, I have my mobile and 2 broadband accounts with them (Wish they hadn't sold out to sky slight_frown ) and have always had brilliant support when ever I have needed to contact them. I only wish they offered more products as I would move all my products and services to them in a heartbeat. Other companies could learn a thing or 2 from these guys, well done all you cs guys wink

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

There are a few threads from people praising customer service. Alas, people always feel the need to post with regards to complaints and bad experiences rather than good service.

Nice to hear positive comments to put customer service into perspective. Personally, I have never had a problem with them.

Message 2 of 9

aldaweb
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

It's the nature of online forums like these that there are mostly complaints or problems. it's always nice to see positive feedback. There are a few other positive threadfs dotted around.

I have always found O2 CS helpful even if they were not able to offer what I was looking for.

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have to say I'm more than happy with the phone support team Livechat however a lot less so but good to hear

Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nice to see a little bit of balance brought to the forum.

Glad your happy.

slight_smile
Message 5 of 9

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

It is good to see a positive post, it's great that you're happy with the service.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

They have decent customer service yes. 

But the actually o2 network is now trailing behind the others, which is probably why people complain about `customer service` they are actually complaining about rules regulations etc. 

Message 7 of 9

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

They have decent customer service yes. 

But the actually o2 network is now trailing behind the others, which is probably why people complain about `customer service` they are actually complaining about rules regulations etc. 

You are seriously misinformed about the state of the O2 network and people rarely complain about rules and regulations.

Have a read of the network basics and that most of the improvements will be completed two years early:

http://www.o2.co.uk/network/future

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am one of the culprits, but I did state in my post that I had been with them for years and always been really happy with their customer service. I have had increasing disappointing experiences however and feel they have deteriorated significantly of late in a most frustrating way, hence my post. If there was an easy way to contact them to get my issues dealt with I would have done that. In the past I have emailed and always had swift responses but they have got rid of that option and I think when you phone it is the luck of the draw. I guess all providers are the same which is a real shame.

Message 9 of 9