Did you mean: 

Number swap issues

Gizmo98
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi
Recently changed from pay and go to pay monthly and wanted to keep my old number
Was told ok will be done in 24hrs
Wasn’t done and when I called back was told the initial person I talked to made an error and wasn’t swapped
I’ve since contacted o2 and spoke to 2 more advisors who said that whatever error the first person has done I am now unable to use my old number !

WTF ?
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Gizmo98
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi
Thank you everyone for the help and suggestions
After having another try yesterday I got someone who knew what they were doing and had it sorted in a few minutes

Thanks again 👍
Message 11 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145016 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27816 Solutions
Good news slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 13

EducatedDevice
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 19 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

If the agent didnt fill in the correct details then it wouldnt have gone through. (Right SNN to the number)..

Also they don't process them on fridays. If you called up friday it will be done monday/tuesday!

All the best, 

ED

O2 Guru,
O2 Customer Service Advisor,
Android user

If and when i help you within the community, It's out of work hours meaning i will not access any accounts during our interaction. (Which is not allowed anyway).
Message 13 of 13