Did you mean: 

Number porting from Three

Martinmal81
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

Number has been ported across from three today and new number from 02 is still active and old number from three is not recognised. Cannot receive texts on either number. Know there has been issues in the past are these still ongoing?

Thanks 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93149 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93149 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

Message 2 of 4

hazymcf
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've got the same issue today

Message 3 of 4

Clench
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My issue with all this is that O2 don't provide any number porting confirmation or ongoing updates. The app help facility replied with a comprehensive message referencing the PAC, but you cannot save the reply once you've terminated the session. It's just so totally unsatisfactory. I've lost a number in the past where both providers blame each other. They're good at charging though ...

Message 4 of 4