Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nothing Phone 1 - Out of Stock

SamsungFanBoy
Level 13: Prompter
  • 259 Posts
  • 70 Topics
  • 5 Solutions

I've placed an order to upgrade my aunts phone for her today, she chose what she wanted and sat with me while I ordered it for her. This one stood out for her because it lights up on the back and she's into all things bling lol. Me being me, I was trying to get her to have a Samsung handset 😜

After her getting an email to say that this phone is out of stock, I noticed that it says on the O2 website that the 256GB 12GB RAM version could take upto 3 weeks but earlier when I did her upgrade it was showing as in stock. She might not want to wait this long as her old phone isn't any good. Can this upgrade be cancelled if necessary and can she swap it out to another handset?

Thanks in advance 😊

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35787 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions

Another battle with O2's Stock Management processes, @SamsungFanBoy - Looks like you or your aunt should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media, links below, or call them on 0800 081 0255. You may find a better offer on a different phone at an independent reseller. Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35787 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions

Another battle with O2's Stock Management processes, @SamsungFanBoy - Looks like you or your aunt should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media, links below, or call them on 0800 081 0255. You may find a better offer on a different phone at an independent reseller. Good luck!

Message 2 of 2