Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 10 plus 5g pre-ordered delivery.

Maine87
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 13 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello, I'm new to this community I would to say that I pre-ordered the note 10 plus 5g in Aura glow on the 10th August, in my account is says "in progress". Has anyone ordered this and has there been an update on delivery?

Thank you slight_smile
Message 1 of 67
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
Hello @Maine87 and welcome to the forum.

There won't be any change in your order status now until the phone gets shipped to you . Given this is released on the 23rd I would expect your order status to change on the evening of the 22nd

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 67
66 REPLIES 66

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
Hello @Maine87 and welcome to the forum.

There won't be any change in your order status now until the phone gets shipped to you . Given this is released on the 23rd I would expect your order status to change on the evening of the 22nd
Message 2 of 67

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Maine87 

You will receive a dispatch email when the phone leaves O2.

You can then closely track your order http://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-and-devices/how-to-track-your-order#qs

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 67

Maine87
  • 13 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you very much, I will wait till the status changed. Thank you for your help slight_smile
Message 4 of 67

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Busymamof4
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I've called o2 tonight and have been told the phones won't be sent from there until Friday and because I have standard delivery I won't get it until Tues or wed. Has anybody been told when they are getting theirs, or have some different delivery option on their order. I'm thinking of cancelling and getting in store instead.
Message 6 of 67

Maine87
  • 13 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you for this information, all they said to me was to wait for an email that it's been despatched and they can guarantee when so all we can do is hope and wait.

Yes mine is standard delivery too. I will check the status tonight if anything changed.
Message 7 of 67

Liamxo
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Mine is standard delivery to didnt get option to change it online bit I was told they are sometimes recieved on the day or the day after I was told mine would be delivered saturday or monday
Message 8 of 67

Raym
  • 14 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Still waiting for my email or text regarding dispatch
Message 9 of 67

pp763
Level 3: Thinker
  • 79 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
From my experience of receiving handsets at launch from o2 it will dispatch this evening around 9 or 10pm possibly later. I dont usually get an email of this. You have to check the status on the app. Will be either dpd or dhl
Message 10 of 67