cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not recieving incoming calls

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi
I recently discovered that people can no longer dial my number, they go straight to "there has been an error" that's both from landlines and mobiles but i can call people and send and receive txts.
I have a Desire HD and when i go to the call barring settings its says "network or sim card error" as it tries to load the menu but i can see that all the settings are set to divert both incoming and out going calls.
I have removed my sim and cleaned it, but the problem remains.
Does this mean that may need a new sim card?
Any help with this would be great
Thanks
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can you change the divert settings?
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
nope, as soon as i try it says network or sim card error.
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can try the SIM in a new phone, that should establish if it's a fault with the SIM/phone. You can also try keying in ##002# then press the call button, this should clear any diverts on your number.
Any idea why the incoming calls are all set to divert (and where they're diverting to)?
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks that cleared the diverts that was in the menu but still the odd time when i call it from another mobile it says "error in connection"
As for why or how these diverts got active i have no idea.
Thank you very much for your help slight_smile
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Great, all you need to do now is set the divert to voicemail back up by dialling 1750
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not sure what you mean?
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ignore them, its a spammer trying to increase their post count. They've even used inline images to fake text for tracking purposes.
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just seen the "Spam" thread on the general discussion section
Message 9 of 9