Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not date

Johnathan12
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I had no mobile date or can't make no calls or test I'm on monthly contract I paid my bills I can't get hold off o2 I had this for 2 days now

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

Does your phone show that it is connected to the network @Johnathan12 ?

If not you might have a faulty phone or sim.

Try using your sim in another phone and/or use another sim in your phone - that will let you work out where the fault is.

If you can't do that, request a new sim by calling customer services (or going to your local store) - you can use Skype to call the 0800 number in the guide below:

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

Does your phone show that it is connected to the network @Johnathan12 ?

If not you might have a faulty phone or sim.

Try using your sim in another phone and/or use another sim in your phone - that will let you work out where the fault is.

If you can't do that, request a new sim by calling customer services (or going to your local store) - you can use Skype to call the 0800 number in the guide below:

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 2