Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to make or take calls

Olgagad
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all, I’ve recently switched to o2 and I find myself not able to make or take any calls. When I try to dial a number, it gets disconnected automatically with three beeps. People are not able to get through to me either. My device is iPhone 12 and I tried resetting the network settings. Would anyone be able to help me as I’m not even able to get through to the customer service…

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Hi everyone @Olgagad @Econowaste @Gazpacho321 @jofffitch @Pricey1983 @PJDiablito 

Very sorry to hear you are having problems with calls. We're aware of an issue affecting a small number of customers. We’re working on a fix as we speak and aim to have full services restored as soon as possible. Please reboot your device periodically, thanks for your continued patience.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143457 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Olgagad 

O2 are aware of a widespread issue which is being investigated.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 9

PJDiablito
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Olgagad 

I am experiencing same issue, I switched to O2 yesterday and have been able to use data/roaming fine but not make calls or receive them

Message 3 of 9

Pricey1983
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Also having the same issue. Joined o2 yesterday with the same phone as you and experiencing exactly the same issue. 

Message 4 of 9

jofffitch
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I upgraded yesterday and just moved my old sim into my new phone and I have had the same issue. Can use data but no messages or calls in or out

Message 5 of 9

Gazpacho321
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I moved to O2 yesterday with a new phone and SIM. Can send and receive txt but cannot make or receive phone calls.

Message 6 of 9

Econowaste
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same issue here…

Message 7 of 9

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Hi everyone @Olgagad @Econowaste @Gazpacho321 @jofffitch @Pricey1983 @PJDiablito 

Very sorry to hear you are having problems with calls. We're aware of an issue affecting a small number of customers. We’re working on a fix as we speak and aim to have full services restored as soon as possible. Please reboot your device periodically, thanks for your continued patience.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 8 of 9

cltromans
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i am having same issue, its frustrating has O2 could of sent out email or text to tell us what is going on, instead you have to call to find out  

Message 9 of 9