Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sound on voice calls

Lorrimj
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Got a new iPhone 14 from O2 shop last week all working perfectly until last Friday pm then lost all sound when making & receiving voice calls. Can make & receive calls ok on using WhatsApp audio. Had online diagnostics test today advised device is working correctly - went back to O2 shop checked my account all ok said problem down to latest apple upgrade to iOS 17.1.2. Anyone else have this problem?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144410 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Lorrimj 

That's not something that's widely reported so I suspect it's something said to get rid of you.

Try a soft reset of the device.

Quickly press volume up then volume down then hold the power button until you see the Apple logo on screen.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Lorrimj
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Did all this with on line agent - didn’t work still got problem

Message 3 of 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10182 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@Lorrimj 

Definitely not one of the bugs reported which are 

The current list of iOS 17.1.2 problems includes rapid battery drain, Bluetooth issues, Wi-Fi problems, Exchange issues, and problems with first and third-party apps.

So it could be a problem with the dialer software, and it might be worth if you can trying the sim in a different phone, as the other option is to do a factory reset..

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 4