cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No signal for over a month now

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear o2 Forum,

Im crrently on pay as you go due to working abroad but for the past month I have been in Sardinia and Corsica but I have had no signal. I have recently topped up but still no signal is coming through. 

I cant contact o2 by calling them as the phone as I have no signal, no o2 person is ever on the online chat to ask and cant find a email address to write my query to.

Any help?

Cheers

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 126786 Posts
  • 613 Topics
  • 21764 Solutions
Have you got roaming enabled on your phone and your account? Without it you won't get a connection outside of the UK. It is something you should have set up before you left the country. You can call O2 from a landline on +44 844 809 0200*

*35ppm
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks MI5, Yeah before I left the county I change from contract to PAYG and expained on the phone to them that I worked abroad and wanted the international sim tarrif.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 126786 Posts
  • 613 Topics
  • 21764 Solutions
I'd still give them a call to double check...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Message 4 of 4