Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No signal after port

Ghalan
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I got a new o2 SIM only contract a week back and got the o2 sim activated(esim)

Number port request submitted 07/07/22.

On 08/07/22 - around 11am, porting begins. By 6PM the situation was:

- Inbound calls from any network go to my o2 voicemail, showing that the incoming call routing part of the port has completed successfully.
- My old Lebara SIM has stopped working - showing that their side of the port has been done.
- The number showing in 'My o2', both on the app and website has changed from the temporary number to my ported number - showing that at least part of the o2 side of the process also seems to have completed.

The only thing that has not come back is the service on my "new" (previously working on the temporary number) SIM. Rebooted many many times, and continue to do so. Other SIMs work fine in my phone. Tested in multiple times by switching it on and off but still no luck

Would be great if anyone from O2 team take this issue and help me to get it resolved 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35932 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1591 Solutions

You will need to contact O2 Customer Service, as this is a customer-led forum and nobody here has access to your account, @Ghalan. Something to try: Disable WiFi calling, if enabled, and reboot a couple of times.

Failing that, reach out to O2 via social media, links below - they should be able to see what has happened and adjust accordingly.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35932 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1591 Solutions

You will need to contact O2 Customer Service, as this is a customer-led forum and nobody here has access to your account, @Ghalan. Something to try: Disable WiFi calling, if enabled, and reboot a couple of times.

Failing that, reach out to O2 via social media, links below - they should be able to see what has happened and adjust accordingly.

Good luck!

Message 2 of 2