Did you mean: 

No service after port

TitchChoochoo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi everyone,

I am in a desperate situation and need help!

I ordered three o2 SIM cards on 22/09/2022 and 23/09/2022 want to join o2 from 3 mobile. However I was told that the system was only allowed order two SIM cards at one time and I had to call to order the third SIM on the following day. I followed the advice and provided the three PAC codes.

On the 26th September I contacted o2 customer service to check when the first two SIM I ordered on 22nd September would started working and was told that there weren’t any information about PAC codes for first order in the system even though I gave them to your staff when I placed order. That’s when all the problems started.

The whole transfer process took more then one week. During transfer process I made numerous phone calls and went to o2 shop three times and finally got my first two old mobile numbers working again. However the third number took even longer to sort out. The problem with was that I only could make phone call but not 4G service. I called customers Serivce so many times and in the end your customer service give me a temporary Solution,  which was called Bolt-On service allows me to use 4G temporary while the problem was being resolved.

At one stage I was told that it may have been a problem with my phone not SIM card. However, I checked by swapping my SIM card with My husband’s SIM card. My SIM card wasn’t  working in my husband’s phone and my husband SIM worked fined in my phone. Obviously there wasn’t a problem with my phone. I informed your customer service about the test result.

However, after temporary solution finally I was able to use my phone again after more then a week without mobile phone to use. Unfortunately, my phone stopped  working again yesterday morning  (15th September). I contacted customer service again and was told there are some problems and quick solution was to going to o2 shop to have a new SIM again. I followed the customer service advice driving down to one of your shop and got a new SIM. unfortunately, the new didn’t work.

I called customer service on 16/09 Sunday and was told the new SIM from o2 shop wasn’t swapped successfully and I easy give a fourth SiM with all my details re-input and even updated my tariff and was promised this time will work. I waited until yesterday and got my fourth SIM card since I join the o2 from 22/September. Unfortunately, as I am typing my phone is still not working. This situation has left me hopeless and has caused a great deal of anxiety because now I am so afraid to lost my number forever

PLEASE HELP😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Bo

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

O2Lisa
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Morning all, thanks for the tag @madasaf1sh

Sorry for hear this @TitchChoochoo, I’ll message you privately and look in to this for you.

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10197 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@TitchChoochoo 

No need to double post in the forum, with 2 different set of text. 

Let me tag @O2Lisa who should be able to help

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

O2Lisa
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Morning all, thanks for the tag @madasaf1sh

Sorry for hear this @TitchChoochoo, I’ll message you privately and look in to this for you.

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 3