cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data in the Milton Keynes area?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've checked service status but no mention of anything and yet neither me or 6 of my friends on O2 can can any data access in MK Anyone else noticed this?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 85702 Posts
  • 591 Topics
  • 4592 Solutions

You need to contact customer service as they not be aware of the problem. They will however go through a fault finding process with you.

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I have noticed this since last 2 or 3 months, every working day Mon-Fri, the networks is very slow or down between 12 and 3PM (to be fair 2:30pm). I can tell this that I cannot access emails, Facebook, well basically anything to do with internet does not work. I work in the Central Milton Keynes area.

I have reported once and was told that there is a huge network demand and hence slow. However for 2 or 3 months and the issue still remains is not acceptable. If the network demand has increased, O2 has to do more to cope with the demand rather than giving excuses.

I will be reporting this today to O2 again.

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Exactly the same story in Essex m8.

I phoned o2 who talked with the network team who said it's "network congestion".

I asked "what are they going to do about it"? o2 replied "nothing"

I am a new customer who was told in the o2 shop "you is gettin a well wicked signal in your area brov, you is hot for total 3g coverage...innit" he even showed me the heat map on the o2 coverage checker.

Now I'm tied down to a two year contract with a network that offers less than 1990's dial up speeds.

o2 has bowled me a googly.

Message 4 of 4