cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Signal at Home, O2 updates local mast not working !!!!

Grant
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good Afternoon,

The phone signal on mine and my daughters phones which are on O2 has been non- existent now for three weeks, I keep having update emails to say its still being worked on, over Christmas friends came around and one person had to walk up the road just so he could phone his child as he was also on O2 and didn't have a signal in or near our home

Does anyone know how long these things take to repair ? and do O2 pay compensation for all the times we cant use the phone in the home ?

The web based signal checker confirms the local mast isn't working.

grateful for any advice

Regards

Grant

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Grant If your status checker is showing that they are aware of the problem and are attempting to repair the mast, that's about all the information you're likely to get. O2 don't give repair time frames. 

When you find yourself in an area that you get a signal, you can call customer service. As you've been without service for a considerable period, there's a possibility they might offer you a goodwill gesture of some compensation, but it's not guaranteed. Can't hurt to ask though. https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Grant If your status checker is showing that they are aware of the problem and are attempting to repair the mast, that's about all the information you're likely to get. O2 don't give repair time frames. 

When you find yourself in an area that you get a signal, you can call customer service. As you've been without service for a considerable period, there's a possibility they might offer you a goodwill gesture of some compensation, but it's not guaranteed. Can't hurt to ask though. https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Deleted by me.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 3 of 3