Did you mean: 

No Airtime Bill on Account

andyduk105
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

I have reported an issue on my account where I cannot view the Airtime bill, either on the Web or via the App. Now I am getting close to my billing date and the only items which show that need to be paid are device plans. My biggest concern is I have my elderley mothers phone on my account, and I am a cardiac patient waiting for an urgent appointment. I want to pay the bill, or at least know my account will not be impacted.

In addition to this, my account is also telling me I have no direct debits setup, yet I do, and have not cancelled anything. 

I have raised a complaint, I have escalated to customer services, but how do I get this addressed as I cannot afford for my line to be cut.

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6626 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1489 Solutions

Regretfully O2 has major problems with its billing since moving to the new 360 customer management system. It seem to be affecting hundreds of customers.

This forum is customer to customer and has no O2 staff who can deal with these problems

All I can suggests is the Payment managent Team

You can get in touch with Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217 

Payment Management opening hours:

Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm

Saturday – 8am to 6pm

Sunday – 9am to 6pm

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

This looks like something you’d need to call O2’s customer service team about – give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

Use the specific Payment management number  0800 902 0217

The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

Message 3 of 5

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

Basically, O2 went cheap on a web update and since then it's been as leaky as a sieve, in order to further cheap out, any issues will need the customer to contact some payment management team to manually fix the account issue because the web development team get too offended when the shoddy build quality of their work gets questioned so they can't fix it.

That's the gist anyway

Message 4 of 5

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36043 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

In a nutshell, @viridis 👍🏼

Message 5 of 5