New number not on SIM card???

hopeleanne23
Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

17169880-B9DE-47F4-98FD-A7949611A972.jpeg

Hi,

I just received my new sim in the post. I received all the paperwork via email which included my new number. However, this new number is written NOWHERE on the packaging? Is this standard? 

The whole reason I wanted to know the number in advance is so I could confidently port my existing giff gaff number across before putting the sim in my temperamental iPhone! The packaging says a-lot about sim swaps which obviously I don’t need as I am a new customer. 

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144171 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@hopeleanne23 

Guide here Guide: How do I find my own mobile number? 

It's usually printed on the back of the sim carrier (the bit that's stuck to the packaging).

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144171 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@hopeleanne23 

Guide here Guide: How do I find my own mobile number? 

It's usually printed on the back of the sim carrier (the bit that's stuck to the packaging).

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2