cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network issues in G51 area glasgow

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone else is having voice issues within the G51 area of glasgow?

Phone calls sound very bad and have lots of drop outs,  my friend has the same issues but when outside the G51 area this issue goes away!

Data and text messages work fine, i've also had the phone checked with apple and it's fine and had to use a sim card from another network when in the G51 area.

I've had sim cards replaced, also been told by 2 separate o2 shops they can't help and i'm not willing to phone o2 customer service from landline as already paid 2 months bills and still have the issue.

Just seem to be getting nowhere by chatting to o2 about this.

Cheers

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can still if you wish report the mast as possibly being at fault even tho the service status is showing ok.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have you checked the service status checker for mast issues.

http://status.o2.co.uk/

With mast sharing with vodaphone and the ongoing network improvement along 4G rollout hopefully things should improve for lots of customers.
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Mate,

Yeah i've checked that several times and always states all ok!

This issue has been ongoing for almost 3 months, i also know of one other person that has the voice issues in the same area.

Once i leave my local area everything works fine,  but o2 still blame the handset and my sim even though they have already replaced that.

I'm currently using a vodafone sim card just now and everything works perfect.

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can still if you wish report the mast as possibly being at fault even tho the service status is showing ok.
Message 4 of 4