Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help

Christine3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So my friend ordered a new phone with a new contract on April 1st 2020. He is new to o2. It was meant to be free next day delivery but 2 days later and he hasn't has a dispatch email or any further information other than order confirmation. He is struggling to get on to his my o2 as it keeps glitching and saying that his details don't match those on his records. I know with the quarantine it could cause issues but he really isn't sure what is happening with his order and is understandably concerned. We tried to call o2 but we could not get through. Does anyone know what we should do or have any advice? Also has anyone else had this issue during the quarantine.
Thank you in advance.
Message 1 of 15
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 123408 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@Christine3 wrote:
@gmarkjand @jonsie ok thank you for we have opened them so that part is done. We still have no dispatch email so should we wait and not worry till he has recieved that?

Exactly that @Christine3 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 11 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12154 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1129 Solutions
There are a number of questions @Christine3.
Did your friend get all of the emails about the contract that need to be opened and digitally signed?
Have they had an email saying the phone is out of stock (quite likely as o2 do not have a live stock system)?
The only real answer is for them to keep calling o2, but be aware that they have reduced staff numbers and are exceptionally busy at the moment.
Further advice see the link below:
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 15

Christine3
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@gmarkj he recieved emails with pdfs to do with his contract. How would he sign them digitally?
Also no email about it being out of stock. The only emails he has is the order confirmation and the emails about his contract and the various pdf forms.
Thank you for the link I will take a look at it now.
Message 4 of 15

Christine3
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@jonsie thank you for the link I will take a look now
Message 5 of 15

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Just opening the emails is an acceptance of the contract. It acts as a digital signature @Christine3 

Message 6 of 15

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12154 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1129 Solutions

If he has opened the pdf's then the system takes that as signing @Christine3 .

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 7 of 15

Cristian70
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I top up my daughter phone with 15 pounds to buy her bundle and the money been taken from my account but her phone was not top up..I try to contact o2 but I can’t get in touch with nobody
Message 8 of 15

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Christine3
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@gmarkj and @jonsie ok thank you for we have opened them so that part is done. We still have no dispatch email so should we wait and not worry till he has recieved that?
Message 10 of 15