Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help. Gone from iPhone 7 to iPad Pro

juasinger
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I recently got an iPad Pro 11 which I’m sure is cellular and also a tariff. I asked to keep my same mobile number which I was using on my iPhone 7 through o2. The SIM card has different number because I had kept and transferred my number.

Have set up iCloud on my iPad Pro and have been wanting to use it to make and receive calls. I haven’t been able to and am worried about that people haven’t been able to contact me. What software should I use for dialler or  should I just use my Apple Watch instead? Should I have registered my new SIM card sim plan that I have put in my iPad Pro, even though I have remained on o2, from phone to iPad? Please advise me. I’m so confused and stressed.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145204 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27887 Solutions

@juasinger 

iPads can only make and receive calls if you have an iPhone with the same Apple account logged in.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145204 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27887 Solutions

@juasinger 

iPads can only make and receive calls if you have an iPhone with the same Apple account logged in.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 2