Did you mean: 

Need Urgent Help: Return Potentially Missing

Ben26
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hey there fellow O2 folks, 

I thought I'd reach out on the forums to see if I could get some advice about an O2 return under the 14-day ‘Change My Mind’ period and my current nightmare. 

On January 4, I made a phone call to O2 Customer Service to return my Apple Watch Series 8 to exchange for the Apple Watch Ultra - the agent offered to send out a postage bag to send back to O2 which I accepted. The very next following day (January 5) I received the free postage in the post and I immediately sent back the Series 8 in all its original packaging and put it inside the bag to an address to Norwich at Ingram Micro - but oddly enough the free postage O2 sent out didn't include any paperwork to send back, literally just the free postage bag. Just in case, I wrote the repair reference number on the packaging if someone at O2 needed it once the device was received. Fast forward to January 6, I yet again received another package from O2 with a free postage bag but this time came with paperwork! I quickly called O2 and they investigated this and told me it was a mistake on the agent’s part and there was nothing to be worried about. 

At the Post Office, I kindly added Special Delivery for insurance and peace of mind it’d arrive at O2 the very next day - to my disappointment the Royal Mail tracking was stuck on ‘Ready for Delivery” for that very day. I spoke with Royal Mail on the phone asking them to investigate this, but was asked to wait for 14 days. I was extremely unhappy so I asked this to be investigated quickly, luckily the next day I received a phone call from a Royal Mail representative confirming it had been delivered in a batch of 3,000 other items and had not been scammed by them, to which therefore didn't update the tracking number. 

Now it’s nearly been a week and there’s been zero update from O2. I’m really worried and I would love if I could get some help from someone higher up at O2 or some fellow community members. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23093 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

I will ask an O2 advisor to help. @O2Emma or @Anonymous can you please assist @Ben26?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

Ben26
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks man. 

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bambino thanks for the tag @Ben26 will private message you.

Message 4 of 4