Did you mean: 

MyO2/Upgrade Help

ACUNNI21
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

Hoping someone can help, I’ve noticed that there’s been some issues with MyO2, has this issue been fixed for anyone yet?

I still cannot view any bill details or upgrade my contract. 

Also, on my account it says ‘Good News - You Can Upgrade Today’. I was under the impression that this meant I could upgrade for free, I’ve been with O2 for years and whenever I’ve seen that banner I’ve upgraded for no extra cost. When I’ve spoken to customer services, I’m told I have to pay over £400. I am still within contract but I have been given an earlier than expected upgrade in the past. 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144493 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions

@ACUNNI21 

Looks like you should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you -on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)
Or you can call them on 0800 081 0255
Thanks

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6626 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1489 Solutions

The chance of MyO2 being fixed in the near future is probably slim to none. They have been playing round with this for nearly two years!

As to the upgrade I've seen that but I'm not sure it is correct as O2 rarely do early upgrades.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 8

ACUNNI21
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you, just sent them a message

Message 4 of 8

MI5
  • 144493 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions

Good luck @ACUNNI21 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 8

ACUNNI21
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’ve had a free upgrade after about 18 months into a 36 month contract before, that was about 6 years ago though. 

Message 6 of 8

ACUNNI21
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

IMG_2118.png

IMG_2119.png

This is what I can see online/in the app

Message 7 of 8

MI5
  • 144493 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions

So many issues with MyO2 currently @ACUNNI21 

Best to call or go in store.

Currently using:
Message 8 of 8